• The employee's wages and all other entitlements shall be paid in the Country's official currency.
• Employees paid on a daily basis: shall be paid at least once a week.
• Employees paid on a monthly basis: shall be paid once a month.
• If the work is done by the piece and requires a period of more than two weeks, the employee shall receive a payment each week commensurate with the completed portion of the work. The balance of the wage shall be paid in full during the week following delivery of the work.
• In cases other than the above, the employee's wages shall be paid at least once a week.
• Wages shall be paid through accredited banks in the Kingdom, provided that their due dates shall not exceed the abovementioned dates.
The Minister may exempt some establishments from this.