Holidays and leaves are determined according to the following:
• The worker shall be entitled to a 4-day EID AL-FITR holiday, starting from the day following 29 of Ramadan, according to the UMM AL-QURA calendar.
• The worker shall be entitled to a 4-day EID AL-ADHA holiday, starting from the ARAFAT day.
• The worker shall be entitled to the National Holiday of the Kingdom on the first day of the Libra according to the UMM AL-QURA calendar; if this day Coincides with on a weekend day, the worker shall be compensated for by the previous or following day.
In the event that the holidays and festive days overlap with the following:
• Weekly rest: the worker shall be compensated for by the equivalent before or after the days of these holidays
• Annual leave: annual leave shall be extended to the number of days of these holidays.
• Sick Leave: The worker shall be entitled to full wages for the days of these sick leave days without consideration of the wages due for sick leave days.
• National Day, with the days of the holidays of either EID, the worker shall not be compensated for this.