Using the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development
The portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (referred to hereinafter as the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development; or the portal) is made available for your personal use and access, which is subject to the terms and conditions of use along with the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Likewise, your access to and use of this portal is an unconditional approval of the terms and conditions of use whether you are a registered or unregistered user. This approval shall be effective once you have access to this portal.
As clearly shown by the vision and mission of the portal, one of its most important goals is to increase continued communication with the public and provide a variety of information and services that help enrich the method through which the Ministry interacts with the visitors and users of the portal.
The use of the portal includes a number of terms and conditions subject to continuous updates and changes as needed, and any amendment or update made to any of these terms and conditions shall become effective upon approval of the portal administration; this requires you to constantly review the terms and conditions of use and principles of disclaimers to lean about any updates made to the portal. Simply put, as you constantly use this portal, it means you are fully aware and accept any amendment made to the terms and conditions of use. Of great note, these terms and conditions include property rights, and the portal administration shall not be required to flag any updates to these terms.
1. Restrictions on Use
By using the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, you acknowledge that you shall not
· Provide or upload files containing software, materials, data, or other information not owned and copyrighted by you or that you do not have a license thereof to do so.
• Use this portal in any way to send any commercial or spam email or any misuse of this type to the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
• Provide or upload files onto this portal that contain viruses or corrupt data.
• Post, advertise, distribute or circulate materials or information that contain defamation of the reputation or violation of laws or pornographic or obscene material or contrary to Islamic teachings or public morals or any illegal material or information through the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
• Participate through the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in illegal or unlawful activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Advertise - on the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development - any product or service that would make us violate any law or regulation applied in any field.
• Use any means, program, or procedure to intercept or attempt to intercept the correct operation of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development portal.
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable, large or improper load on the infrastructure of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development portal.
2. Links to our portal
Use links to the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development; except as provided below, it shall be prohibited to transfer or copy any of the contents of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development portal or to create or display any electronic links thereof in a frame.
• Links can be developed for the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in any other sites that do not conflict in their objectives and general trend with the goals, policies and frameworks of the electronic portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
• The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development shall not be considered in any manner to be involved or associated in any fashion with any signs or logos or commercial or service symbols or any other means used or displayed on the websites linked to this portal or any of its contents.
• The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development shall reserve all its copyrights to stop and impede any association in any way from any website that contains inappropriate, obscene, offensive, indecent, obnoxious, pornographic, inappropriate, or unlawful topics, names, materials or information violating and flouting any laws or infringe and breach any intellectual property, privacy, or public rights.
• The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development shall reserve the right to deactivate and disable any link in any way that is not authorized and does not bear any responsibility for the content available on any other website accessed through this portal or access this portal from such websites
4. Links from the Human Resources and Social Development Portal
The communication links for other portals and / or websites shall be provided for the purpose of facilitating things for the visitor. We shall not be responsible for the contents or the authenticity of the portals and / or websites we link to and shall not endorse their contents, thus using any of these links to access such websites or portals shall be entirely at your own risk. As we aim to replace broken links - which are invalid - with other websites, and since we have no control over such links, in no way shall we ensure that these links will work permanently.
5. Virus Protection
We make every effort to check and test the contents of this portal at all stages of production, and we advise you to always run an anti-virus software program on all materials downloaded from the Internet. We shall not be responsible for any loss, interruption, or damage to your data, computer, or any device used for your browsing activity that may occur during connection to this portal or when using material from this portal.
6. Waiver of claims
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development portal, services, information, materials and jobs made available thereof or that can be accessed thereby shall be provided for your personal use "as is" and "as available" without any declaration, promises or guarantees no matter what and how. We shall not guarantee or take responsibility for any interruptions, suspensions, errors, or transgressions that may arise from the use of this portal, its contents, or any website linked to it - with or without our knowledge.
The user sending any communications or information through this portal shall not be entitled to own such communications or information or ensure the confidentiality thereof. Likewise, any interactive use or mere use contained in this portal shall not guarantee or not intended to guarantee the user any entitlements, licenses or any privileges from any types. Also, the waiver by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development of any right available to it and specified within these conditions in one of the places or occasions shall not in any way automatically and permanently waive any rights in other places and events.
7. Limitation of Liability
The electronic services provided by the portal by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development via the Internet and obtaining information on the various government departments and agencies is so provided only to further facilitate paper-work procedures. As such, you acknowledge with your full knowledge that communications via the Internet may be subject to interference or interception by others, and that the portal shall not replace the information made available through official agencies and that requests and administrative procedures can be taken directly at the competent authorities. Accordingly, using this portal remains at your own risk, and we shall in no way be responsible for any loss or damage no matter what or how that you may incur as a result of your use of, or your visit to the portal, or your reliance on any statement, opinion, or announcement in the portal, or what may result for any delay in operation, communication failure, problems and glitches cropping up while accessing the Internet, equipment or software malfunctions, behavior or ideas of anyone entering this portal. Thus, you hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive method of troubleshooting and addressing any damage or loss that may occur as a result of your access or use of this portal is to refrain from using or accessing it or to no longer use it.
As such, you acknowledge that no action shall be taken against the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development or any of its administration, indemnification and absolving it of responsibility, as well as any bodies, employees or agents who are responsible for managing, maintaining, updating or displaying the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, and that all of the obligations and responsibilities that may arise in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of the terms and conditions of use or any of the laws in force in either the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the place in which you live.
9. Termination of use
We may, at our absolute discretion, terminate, restrict or stop your right to access and use the portal without notice and for any reason including violating the terms and conditions of use or any other behavior that we may deem at our sole discretion unlawful or harmful to others; in the event of termination, you shall not be authorized to access this portal.
10. Property Rights
• This portal is technically supervised by the Information Technology Department, and it is a department of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. All materials made available on this portal including graphic illustrations of information and software (contents) shall be protected by copyright, trademarks and other forms of property rights.
• Since one of the main goals of the portal is to foster awareness and enrich the culture for the portal users and visitors, it shall only be allowed for the personal user and for non-profit use of the portal content and any information published on it; it shall be critically important to refer to the portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development when citing, quoting or copying it as the source of such content and information.
On the other side, it shall not be permissible in any way to sell, license, lease, amend, copy, reproduce, reprint, download, advertise, transfer, distribute or display publicly or edit or create works derived from any materials or contents from this portal for the public or for commercial purposes without obtaining the prior written approval of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Any modification of any of the portal contents shall be strictly prohibited. The graphics and images on this portal shall be protected by copyright, and they may not be reproduced or used in any way without the prior written approval of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
As such, you agree to be subject exclusively to the judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regarding all claims and disputes arising from your use of this portal, bearing in mind that the Arabic language shall be the official language used to resolve any disputes arising from your use of the portal or any of its contents.
12. General terms and Conditions
• All the materials and information made available on the portal shall be educational and not-for-profit.
• The Arabic language shall be the prevailing language for using the portal and benefiting from all the material published on it, and the translation of any of these materials aims to provide an added service; therefore, the translation available made shall not be used to explain any disagreement or conflict about the content of the portal.
• All the regulations and laws published on the portal, whether for the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development or other entities may be subject to translation to interpret their meanings in order to increase interest and benefit. However, the Arabic text for all of these regulations and laws shall constitute the basic reference, and therefore it shall not be possible in any case to rely on its own interpretive translation to derive information or details.
• The portal includes a number of channels and electronic participation tools such as forums, opinion polls, comments on all posts, blogs, voting system, visitor comments, personal subscriptions, mobile phone messages and free telephone services around the clock.
• The portal administration has set a number of standards and restrictions for the use of all electronic participation channels in such a manner that ensures the achievement of the optimal benefit desired based on the principle of electronic participation. Your use of these channels shall constitute permanent approval of the criteria and restrictions for their use.
The Ministry shall be fully entitled to remove or refrain from publishing any comments or posts by portal users deemed and considered inappropriate by the portal administration.
• In case of any inquiries or comments about the terms of privacy and disclaimers, please, contact the portal administration via the contact form on Contact Us