Labor Advisor service is available to answer your inquiries for the labor laws and The list of domestic employment only. If you have particular complaints you can submit it via:

Labor offices located around the Kingdom. Ministry of Labor Call Center 19911

Sorry, you cannot submit the request at this time.

Dear customers, thanks for your confidence in our service and we apologize for stopping on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Adha holiday. We are also pleased to receive your consultations starting on 9/8/2020 corresponding to 12/19/1441 and Happy Eid

Thank for your cooperation